Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Want To Pop The Pimple

         It has recently come to my attention by a very close friend of mine that my posts have been extremely angry and full of rage. It is true. I'm not going to lie about my rage problems. Everyone has them, and I just happen to be vocal about them. Hopefully, everyone will understand that my dry sense of humor is somewhat funny to myself and not to be taken in a negative way. However, please, let me take this moment to bring to your attention a thing I like to call venting. 
        Various people, various assignments, various actions, and various altercations make me want to punch certain people in their faces. I want to dig my half-inch nails into different people's backs sometimes, squeeze their throats until their eyes pop out, and sabotage every aspect of their insignificant lives with my heroic sense of underdog-ness that seems to prevail around my ever growing ego.  I have become a maniac. 
         Certainly in my everyday far-from-average college student life I won't be seen violently tearing into annoying people's backs leaving a puddle for the cute little Asian man to clean here at the dorms, nor will I be seen actually lunging across a meeting table to squeeze the brains out of anyone. NO. Not me. I care too much about my reputation. 
         You see, I can be either the crazy white girl that is annoyingly straight forward about life, or I can be the passive asian that lets the world's problems build up inside of her. When I sit on my couch at home in Torrance I become the crazy white girl who has the 'I don't care' persona, but when people who I haven't known for my entire life come into the picture I tend to be the passive asian. Great. Just what I need be--a passive asian when I look entirely white and act entirely white 99.5% of the time. Two words for myself-Stress Ball. 
         And this my friends is why I will probably explode on you, or one of your friends, within the next month. Let me apologize in advanced, but you have been warned. 

3 comments:

  1. de nada for the heads up. remind me to stay on your good side, i would hate for harry to have to clean up the puddle i would leave behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and sabotage every aspect of their insignificant lives"

    Your ego is simply astounding. :)

    And so... who are you? What makes you so amazing, so unique in this aspect? I think everyone shares- in varying degrees of course- the passion for "venting" and maniacal frustration.

    Still, I think you need to come to yoga class with me.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete